GNS sources and co-manages the world’s best-in-class vendors. And, through rigorously implementing and enforcing best practices, we make them even better.
- Technology: eCommerce, classifieds, ERP/CRM, CDN, CMS, etc. United States Postal Service Bulk/Marketing Mail, Periodical - including mail-merge, circulation starts and renewals, etc.
- Production: Advertising production, professional video production, pagination, website, social media, etc.
- Contact Center: Telephone and click-to-chat, multiple languages, 24/7
- Telesales: Aggressive contract circulation sales and win-backs, lead generation and (coming soon) classifieds/small ad sales, collections and recruiting. Automated dialer (averaging upwards of 100-150 conversations per agent per day)
- Professional Services (remote and onsite): Newspaper industry veterans armed with experience and a proven business model providing immediate top and bottom-line results. Typically located within a day’s drive
- Marketing, including social media, search engine optimization, etc.
- ERP customization for enable retail printing as a line of business
- ERP customization to enable commercial printing as a line of business
- Print brokering – and any other service or technology that helps newspapers.